Thread: Wolf Ultramatic

Wolf Ultramatic

Help!

I've been meaning to get in to these neat little guns for quite a while, but now that I have one, I find I need to get a copy of the directions! I was told that this would be a problem, but I seem to be having more trouble find an instruction manual that I did finding the gun.

Does anyone have one I could buy a copy from? Please? This is real neat pistol, and I would love to do it justice.

Thanks in advance!

Jim Hultman

Site Supporter
    I did a google search and all I could find is this. It's an old thread on GunBroker. You might try and contact the individual saying he has a scanned copy still. It's a long shot, but it's all I could find.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=393105

[QUOTE=TheNewbie;299219]I did a google search and all I could find is this. It's an old thread on GunBroker. You might try and contact the individual saying he has a scanned copy still. It's a long shot, but it's all I could find.

Thanks for looking. I did find that one and sent him a message a month or so ago. No reply. I get the feeling this could be difficult, and word is that taking that gun apart isn't easy. I did manage to get the top bolt housing off, but now I can't get it back on!! Oh well, I'm patient!

Thanks again.

Jim

Site Supporter
    You are welcome.

What is shooting the gun like? It is a unique design from the youtube videos I watched.

I haven't shot it yet. Aside from a bunch of epoxy that the idiot PO put on to mount the rail, I don't have a magazine for it yet. Plus I've taken the top bolt carrier off and can't get it back on!! Help!

Jim

Cheers!

Is that the pistol Doug Koenig shot for a short while?

Long thread on Glocktalk.
    Apparently it matters which model you have.
    http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...ght=Ultramatic

User Tag List