Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Game of Thrones? THAR BE SPOILERS HERE

Anyone watching Game of Thrones? THAR BE SPOILERS HERE

Great show thus far, I have to pick up the books when I'm done with the Dark Tower series.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

I accidentally read the second book first. I'll catch up on the series after I finish reading the first book. Good stuff!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Awesome series. Like sopranos meets lord of the rings.

sent via Android 3.1
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

I watched all of them. GREAT show. Very complex plot and skilled writing.

I noticed that Khal Drogo (sp?) is the new Conan.

The books are actually quite good. If you liked reading lotr you will like them. I don't think his writing is as good as Tolkien's but his characters are convincing and easy to identify with. The plot is also always shifting and is a lot harder to predict than most fiction out there.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Last season starts tonight. I hope they stick the landing, but shows so rarely do.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I have high hopes of the final season. Have a love/hate relationship with the majority of the characters.

Hells yes. Can’t wait.

Last Game of Thrones season starts just before tax day.

Hmmm
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Hustling to get Ms. Okie through the backlog. We just started S6 so we're getting close.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List