Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama showing his ignorance about the US while in Brazil

Obama showing his ignorance about the US while in Brazil

Count the lies. God, this pisses me off.

#RESIST

They can also be purchased at gun shops by Hispanic gardeners and housekeepers in border towns and loaded into landscaping trailers and minivans and taken across the border into Mexico with approval from the same govt agency that says we can't buy machine guns on the internet without restrictions. #obamaslegacy
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 06-02-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    It is absurd. This man is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people and largely due to a media that never challenges his absurd lies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    It is absurd. This man is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people and largely due to a media that never challenges his absurd lies.
    All because he can read with gravitas from a teleprompter.

Chris

His "justice" dept. did its level best to set things back (at least) decades in this country...and had a grand tradition of ignoring both evidence and the obvious.

It's unfortunate that pols and administrators can't help but continue the legacy of "all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others".

He may look good in a suit, but if it's an empty suit what good is it?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Brazil already has strict gun laws dude.....seems to be working great to curb violence there

Site Supporter
    It is truly scary that someone who was President for 8 years can get this much wrong - either ignorantly or more likely deliberately.

Now, despite fast and furious, IRS harassment of conservatives, and a bunch of other things ignored by his justice department, people are circulating the idea that his administration was scandal-free. I guess succeeding at true obstruction of justice has its benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    It is truly scary that someone who was President for 8 years can get this much wrong - either ignorantly or more likely deliberately.

Now, despite fast and furious, IRS harassment of conservatives, and a bunch of other things ignored by his justice department, people are circulating the idea that his administration was scandal-free. I guess succeeding at true obstruction of justice has its benefits.

I think it's primarily political hyperbole, simply for effect, among fellow travelers.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A sure fire sign of those with DJT syndrome.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Brazil's laws may be on the way to change: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1P91Q6

I find that most politicians are totally ignorant of the actual technicalities of most things. Staffers write a position paper - pro or con. If you actually gave them a test, you get the thing that goes up and tactile nuclear weapons.

User Tag List