Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching Game of Thrones? THAR BE SPOILERS HERE

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I thought each episode in the final season was supposed to be feature-film length, but I guess not. There's only six episodes in the season, I wonder if they're going to be able to wrap up all the loose ends.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I thought each episode in the final season was supposed to be feature-film length, but I guess not. There's only six episodes in the season, I wonder if they're going to be able to wrap up all the loose ends.
    There was a list posted a few days ago somewhere. I’d heard the same rumor but most of them were around an hour to 1:15, with maybe one or two at 1:30 IIRC. Super bummed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly HBO is working on a prequel (and that worked so well for Star Wars). So there's that.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

As we currently don't have HBO, I think we are going to get the whole season and just binge the hell out of it.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    As we currently don't have HBO, I think we are going to get the whole season and just binge the hell out of it.
    Winter is coming...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Name:  2zb08p.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  50.2 KB

I mean, seriously, this has to be a P-F record. AmIright?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Name:  2zb08p.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  50.2 KB

I mean, seriously, this has to be a P-F record. AmIright?
    #thenorthremembers ...old threads.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen 8.3:

Spoiler (highlight to read):
    That was an amazing episode, but does anyone else wish they had done something a little more original than last second, heroic comeback? I sort of expected Winterfell to fall, 2/3 of the principle cast to get killed off, and then Cersei subsequently dooming all of Westeros by refusing to help anyone fleeing. I guess that just leaves more people to get killed off later.

Still though, HBO has reset their own high bar, and the season is only halfway over.

Not only has this season been awesome, but it's even more awesome because it's giving liberals the fits.

Dontcha' see boys and girls, America is racist and xenophobic for watching GoT, because immigrant, non-white, and LGBTQIALMNXOP populations keep getting killed off to serve the cis-gendered, hetero-normative whites. Due to this, the show's end-state is not "inclusive" enough of diverse cultures, regardless if Danny or Cersei wins.

Congratulations, America. We're fucked.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List