Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Black Site" in Chicago

I work for Homeland Security. I come to work every day. I go to all the meetings. I even know the secret handshake. And yet no one will tell me where the FEMA death camp is that I am supposed to work at. I mean, how am I supposed to work one of the 70,000 guillotines that Obama bought if I never have practiced with one?
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    I mean, how am I supposed to work one of the 70,000 guillotines that Obama bought if I never have practiced with one?
    Youtube.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    That article is ridiculous. Its only source of information as to how suspects are treated inside comes from an anarchist a protester who was later convicted of having an incendiary device. Other than that, it's a handful of defense attorneys who insist their abused clients are so scared of police, their clients won't even make a comment to the reporter anonymously.

The guy found dead inside OD'd on heroin. The guy that said officers cut his head had a new attorney than the one quoted in the article, and the new attorney wouldn't "confirm" his story.

Everything is hearsay, and there's not a shred of verifiable evidence. This is The Guardian's UVA rape story.

Site Supporter
    I work for Homeland Security. I come to work every day. I go to all the meetings. I even know the secret handshake. And yet no one will tell me where the FEMA death camp is that I am supposed to work at. I mean, how am I supposed to work one of the 70,000 guillotines that Obama bought if I never have practiced with one?
    They're in secret tunnels under Karnes County Texas. I know because a gun store employee there told me so when I tried to buy some Glock magazines. Must be true, he told me he heard it from Jesse Ventura…

Seriously, that's a true story.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Not being a "switched on" dude, I appreciate this background [emoji1]
    That Siri says the darndest things....

I thought this Chicago story, that was recently in the news, was far more interesting.
    Disgraced former Chicago police Cmdr. Jon Burge was released Friday from home confinement, ending his 4 1/2–year prison sentence for lying under oath about the torture of criminal suspects...

Burge and detectives under his command were alleged to have tortured and abused more than a 100 suspects into falsely confessing to murder and other crimes in the 1970s and 1980s.

While Burge was never criminally charged for the torture allegations, he was convicted in federal court in Chicago in 2010 on perjury and obstruction of justice charges for denying in a civil lawsuit that he knew of the abuse.

At his trial, a number of former convicts testified about Burge's use of cattle prods on genitals, plastic to suffocate suspects and phone books to beat them.

Site Supporter
    If there are cops that need to be fired in Chicago, it should start with Gary McCarthy....just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    If there are cops that need to be fired in Chicago, it should start with Gary McCarthy....just sayin.
    McMini Rahm is a cop?

I just figured he was a dude who happened to borrow the chiefs uniform. Kinda like that guy in San Fransisco who was a sitting Sheriff with no LE experience whilst being investigated for DV.....
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I feel the same way as a scientist. People keep telling me there is a global Lib'rel Left Wing Conspiracy that I am part of as a professional scientist. That we have secret meetings, bent on world domination and spreading vicious lies like global climate change, holes in the ozone layer, evolution, and that vaccines don't cause autism. And yet...after 8 years as a professional scientist with regular attendance at meetings and multiple publications, I have not once been invited to the secret evil scientist meeting to learn the secret evil scientist agenda...

It's almost like...there is no secret evil plot...

In other news Rahm is in a run-off with his mayoral opponent and may lose. I'm not crazy about the career Chicago politician he is running against, but...I like the idea of Rahm being a sad clown.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    ... And yet...after 8 years as a professional scientist with regular attendance at meetings and multiple publications, I have not once been invited to the secret evil scientist meeting to learn the secret evil scientist agenda...
    It's always the 11th year [emoji12]
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List