Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig P320 at 50 yards

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Much like a G19 can do a 50 yds:

Nice! So what does "KKM" mean?

The barrel type.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Buds has multiple variants of the 320 available under $500 right now. Many are in the $470 range. NIB with night sights.
    Double check the part number for the SS which indicates night sights. As most of the sub-$500 P320 are with contrast sights (which is no issue for those wanting to put their own sights on).

I would be reluctant to buy a 320 without coonfingering it in person. Some of them have a trigger with roll, that feels very usable as is. The others have a definite wall, that while OK slow fire, is a no-go for me without a trip to Gray Guns or equivalent.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would be reluctant to buy a 320 without coonfingering it in person. Some of them have a trigger with roll, that feels very usable as is. The others have a definite wall, that while OK slow fire, is a no-go for me without a trip to Gray Guns or equivalent.
    No prob, if you don't like it just don't accept the transfer at the FFL. Buds takes it back on their dime with a full refund.

I would not spend 75% of the cost of a pistol on trigger work and shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I would not spend 75% of the cost of a pistol on trigger work and shipping.
    It doesn't need it. It is nice, but it isn't even remotely a requirement to get it workable.

I think most would agree the benchmark for a pistol trigger is a masterfully done 1911 trigger from a guy like Bill Wilson or equivalent, and the essense
    of such a 1911 trigger is the crisp well defined wall and icicle like break, same as a geissele or any other match grade rifle trigger.
    The thing that makes the P320 trigger special in my view, is that it's the only striker with a crisp well defined wall instead of a mushy crush type of break.
    My glocks all have ghost evo connectors and gen 3 bars which gives that rolling surprise break, I hate it, but was something I had grown used to over 23
    years of glock use, my point is that it's amazing to me how someone could prefer a rolling surprise break over the crisp wall of the P320. To each his own I guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Much like a G19 can do a 50 yds:

hands only ?

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but I was surprised by how similar in size the P320 full size is to a G17. The P320 feels substantially larger in the hand, but the two are very close. The below pictures are with the largest grip module on the P320.

The full size 320 is just to tall for me to CCW. My P30S/GEN2APL is the same height as a G17 and I can barely pull it off at 3:00 IWB

User Tag List