Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig P320 at 50 yards

Sig P320 at 50 yards

Today I shot the Sig P320 at 50 Yards. My goal was to shoot 5 rounds at a decent cadence, which for me was about 1 round every 2 seconds. I shot these 5 rounds in 9.6 seconds. 3 really good hits, and 2 were outside what I wanted. I was able to get them all where I wanted but I did not get video of that and thought this would be good enough to post. When I do my part, this pistol performs very well.

This pistol is a stock Sig P320 with Trijicon HD sights. If the shooter applies “Practical Fundamentals” (hint, hint) this pistol is very very capable. This gun's trigger is a consistent 7.65 lbs pull. Get some training folks!!! Hope you enjoy!

Much like a G19 can do a 50 yds:

Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

What range is that? 50 yards indoors is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Impressive Sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    What range is that? 50 yards indoors is impressive.
    Private LE range.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post

Match barrel and RDS cheater!

Gen 4 Glock 17 bone stock, Ameriglo Tcaps standing freestyle @ 50 yds:

Good shooting, though, OP. I think the 320 is definitely a capable pistol.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

I'm definitely intrigued by the P320 and would like to give the full sized 9mm variant a go.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I'm definitely intrigued by the P320 and would like to give the full sized 9mm variant a go.
    I think FS makes sense for gaming, especially with a Gray Guns shooting team trigger, but the intermediate size (15 rounds mags and 3.8 ish barrel) seems really attractive as a carry gun.

I would bet one of those PF dollars, that at least with the triggers I have felt, that the 320 is capable of shooting smaller groups from a rest, but the Glock is able to extract a higher percentage of its accuracy in quick shooting, making them indistinguishable in accuracy in practical shooting.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think FS makes sense for gaming, especially with a Gray Guns shooting team trigger, but the intermediate size (15 rounds mags and 3.8 ish barrel) seems really attractive as a carry gun.

I would bet one of those PF dollars, that at least with the triggers I have felt, that the 320 is capable of shooting smaller groups from a rest, but the Glock is able to extract a higher percentage of its accuracy in quick shooting, making them indistinguishable in accuracy in practical shooting.
    I don't disagree with you, but I was surprised by how similar in size the P320 full size is to a G17. The P320 feels substantially larger in the hand, but the two are very close. The below pictures are with the largest grip module on the P320.

Buds has multiple variants of the 320 available under $500 right now. Many are in the $470 range. NIB with night sights.

User Tag List