Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Glock 43 – Who’s in line

Picking mine up tomorrow. Already have Ameriglo protector sights and TTI +1 basepads for it.

Thanks for all the information in this thread!

Greg

Is anyone planning on (or is) carrying one of these on their ankle?

Picked up the G43 today and put 125 rounds through it at the store's indoor range. (No hiccups)

I wear XL gloves and this thing feels tiny in my hands but I found I could shoot it pretty well. I'm going to take it out to the desert and really break it in when I get the chance. A few observations:

1) Stock Glock sights are nothing more than dovetail protection. To my eyes, they are garbage offering neither speed or precision. As I type this a set of Ameriglos are installed and the blue Loctite is curing.

2) The trigger is [not that bad. After reading forum posts I almost ordered a Ghost Edge connector but now I think I'll see how the stock components smooth out as I put rounds through it. I usually do a 25 cent trigger job and call it good on my other Glocks.

3) I have to wonder if the new firing pin safety plunger, coil spring fitted slide stop and slide lock, and the new style trigger spring system may find their way into Gen 5 Glocks.

User Tag List