Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 – Who’s in line

@ JBP55 - thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Here at Rogers. Chris from Glock, and I, had our 43's out for folks to shoot after the day wrapped. Both pistols ran, and were very shootable. I tried a fast reload with the flat base plate mag, and was rewarded with a whopper of a pinch. The OEM with finger extension, or Taran base plates are in my future. Would also like a lighter pull connector, and of course a Gadget. Pistol shoots great and is clearly top of my NPE list.
    You may want to try a Ghost Edge Connector for your G43.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    @GJM - hope youre enjoying a great experience at Rogers.
    As always, great time at Rogers! Special treat -- my wife shot Advanced, with 114 out of 125 today.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Blue label as stated is 358. 385 for GSSF. I added Ameriglo fat night sights for 90. Regular retail??? I can only imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Blue label as stated is 358. 385 for GSSF. I added Ameriglo fat night sights for 90. Regular retail??? I can only imagine.
    Where did you get the option for the FAT sights? I'd be willing to give those a go, since that price is pretty much a wash with pricing on the CAP set for the 42...

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Pretty sure Scheels had them at $599. Absurd. After the bubble they'll probably sell for ~$450 NIB.

Glock 43 – Who’s in line

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Pretty sure Scheels had them at $599. Absurd. After the bubble they'll probably sell for ~$450 NIB.
    Blue label around here is $380, regular guy price increase was $500 for me, and a few places were $550 (chains).
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Got mine yesterday. Blue label price was $379. First impressions were decidedly meh. It is very much a single stack glock 26, not a 9mm glock 42. I put it side by side with my 26 gen 4 and other then width, the dimensions were almost identical. That said, the more I fiddle fucked around with it, the more it's grown on me. The trigger, for me is fantastic. It is heavier as some have pointed out, but there is almost no takeup. It is very thin. I plan on carrying it in a tuckable AIWB and it seems like it will do very well in that role. I'll be shooting it tomorrow and thats when I'll decide if it will be replacing the 26 or not.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Where did you get the option for the FAT sights? I'd be willing to give those a go, since that price is pretty much a wash with pricing on the CAP set for the 42...
    Ed's Pubic Safety in Stockbridge, GA. I wonder why the blue label price is different all over? I thought it was set by GLOCK?

Yup. Assuming my G43 proves reliable I'll likely be letting my G26 go (edit- it's already listed). Other than a few extra rounds on board I see no other reason to keep the G26 as I know I'll grab the G43 or G42 when I want something smaller than a G19. Some will say they like being about to use longer G19 or G17 mags in the G26 and that's great if that's your thing. I just don't generally do that. I usually carry a second G26 mag as it's smaller and easier to conceal. It gets lost on my belt with a Kytex Shooting Gear carrier.

User Tag List