Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 – Who’s in line

Site Supporter
    Not sure if it's me or the full size TCAP's but I just put 125 rounds through my 43 and was shooting low at 5-7 yards with 147gr Freedom Munitions and Win Ranger Bonded.

I have handled one and liked it. Trigger sucked, but I know you can always do stuff to a Glock to make it better so now I want one. I should know better, but I don't.

What model holster is that for the g43? I have an iWb v3 sl 0 degree can't on order wondering if I should've ordered his appendix holster instead.

http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/inde...oducts_id=1598

Six round, flat base plate magazines in stock
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/inde...oducts_id=1598

Six round, flat base plate magazines in stock
    Thank you. I just bought mags for a gun I don't own. I guess when they come in I will have to buy a gun to use them in.

GT Distributors has the flats for $21.95. They have the pinky rest ones too. You will have to call, as they aren't listed on their website yet. Bought a bunch yesterday. My G43 arrives today!
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    GT Distributors has the flats for $21.95. They have the pinky rest ones too. You will have to call, as they aren't listed on their website yet. Bought a bunch yesterday. My G43 arrives today!
    The ones I ordered on 05/05/2015 have not arrived yet. The magazines with the extension are $29.95 at GT.

I just called GT Distributors and was told they overlooked my order and a notice would be sent to shipping.
    Last edited by JBP55; 05-21-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Site Supporter
    I ordered a few of the Taran +1's and paid for them. Then got the dreaded backorder email.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I ordered a few of the Taran +1's and paid for them. Then got the dreaded backorder email.
    I really like the Taran +1, and when I can get some more, it is going to be my standard 43 mag -- in the pistol and for reloads.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I really like the Taran +1, and when I can get some more, it is going to be my standard 43 mag -- in the pistol and for reloads.
    My last order was 05/06/2015 and they went on backorder 05/10/2015. Still waiting.

User Tag List