Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 – Who’s in line

I'll break my rule against being an unpaid beta tester for this..... as long as it isn't some cruel Austrian whimsy (9mm Makarov?)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I bet Glock sells truck loads of them.
    Without a doubt! I've always been "meh" for pocketable single stack 9s cause I don't pocket. G26 rules for my subcompact use, in size, shootability and capacity.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I'm moderately interested.. but I've never really had any problems in concealing and carrying my G19, or larger Glocks. Could be nice for the new IDPA CCP division-but wait-my G19 works there too...

I'll see how it feels/shoots.

Best, Jon

Site Supporter
    I would like to see a single stack Glock 9mm for AIWB/IWB carry in the summer months. If the new Glock single stack shoots like a Kahr, I will pass and buy a Shield. Someone else can be the beta tester as well.

Site Supporter
    The six round capacity seems to indicate Glock is not looking to go head-to-head with the shield. It seems like they are going for the LE backup gun and CCW pocket carry market (PM9 /Ruger LC-9) rather than the single stack belt carry market.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I guess we will see how many G42 protest-howlers put their money where their mouth has been over the last year.
    It would like to know how many people ditch the g42 lol

Glock 43 – Who’s in line

I've mostly given up on trying to find a pocket sized 9mm. What I really want is a Glock PPS.

I'm sure there are about a 100k people per year that want a PM9 sized Glock though.

Edit to add I guess it makes since from Glocks perspective. The 36 is a thin 30 so the 43 might as well be a thin 26.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I know the Georgia State Patrol recently went to Glock 17's. Currently they are carrying 42's as back up but were told when they went that route that the 9mm would soon be available.

Site Supporter
    If the G26 is a double stack with a 10 round capacity, and this is supposedly going to have a 6 round capacity, should we assume this will be a single stack G26?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    If the G26 is a double stack with a 10 round capacity, and this is supposedly going to have a 6 round capacity, should we assume this will be a single stack G26?
    Man I hope you are right. I carry a 19 daily but it would be nice to have something that is a little more discreet for certain situations. I'm not a fan of tiny pocket guns and I think a single stack 26 would be perfect.

User Tag List