Thread: Surefire at LA police gear

Surefire at LA police gear

Surefire has some new lights coming out.

A key chain size light that's 300 lumen runs on 1aaa battery

150.oo wrist light

LA police Gear

Those who have the older Gen 1 LED like the E2 , E2 Defender 120 lumen , L4 and so on , can buy the 200lumen conversion head for 130.oo bucks Its weapons rated and has gone down in price a lot.

I may wait until the super expensive 500lumen conversion head lowers in price .

What do you guys do with your older surefire LED .

I have what I call a Gen 1 E2 Defender LED that's 120 Lumen.

I use to think it was awesome until buying 750-900 lumen lights

I want a upgrade to a led for my surefire... I had thought of selling it, it's like new, but I'm holdin out for someone to make the upgrade for them LOL... I doubt it will ever happen... I'll have to look into the new pocket sized light...

The best thing I did to my E2e was to get a LED conversion head (TNT SingLED) from Tana. You can find him at Candlepower forums, but it turned my stock E2e into a dual-mode 10/300lumens blaster. Best of all, it keeps the stock E2e head, so I maintain the original form factor. I had Surefire's older gen KL1 LED head on there, but didn't like how much bulk it added to the light and made it kind of unbalanced.

Honestly, that new keychain lights looks good. I think 300 lumens is a bit overrated for a keychain light and I would prefer the lower output/higher duration one, but hopefully we'll be seeing these sooner rather than later.

Something I discovered about LA police gear is if you fill up your cart and don’t check out you will get an email offering 5% off if you check out in like five days or so. If you still don’t check out after a few more days you will get an email offering 10% off. I have done it twice now. So if you’re not in a hurry give it a try.

User Tag List