Thread: Fremont Jack Knife in Elephant Ivory

Fremont Jack Knife in Elephant Ivory

Just ordered 2 of these. Beautifully elegant.

Classy
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

These are one of THE last opportunities to purchase pre ban legal elephant ivory

And WA is looking at laws banning possession, even if it was legal at the time of purchase.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    And WA is looking at laws banning possession, even if it was legal at the time of purchase.
    From what I gather, the new laws will prohibit the sale or trade, but not possession. Possession would be impossible to enforce as there are literally millions of ivory items out there in the hands of individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    From what I gather, the new laws will prohibit the sale or trade, but not possession. Possession would be impossible to enforce as there are literally millions of ivory items out there in the hands of individuals.
    Both bills died in committee anyway.

For now.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

That a sharp (har, har, har punny) looking knife. And darn your hide for exposing me to that knives ship free website.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    That a sharp (har, har, har punny) looking knife. And darn your hide for exposing me to that knives ship free website.
    Not affiliated in any way, but it is a great place to buy knives. Derrick, the owner, is super nice dude. Really takes customer service to a whole new level.

User Tag List