Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Valid point, but almost all of those tweaks take a fraction of time and cost comparing to what it takes to tweak 1911s, HKs, Czs etc.
    Really? By the looks of this thread, it would take less tweaking to make Hitler a good guidance counselor at Ben Gurion University.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Really? By the looks of this thread, it would take less tweaking to make Hitler a good guidance counselor at Ben Gurion University.
    lol now your trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Note that I add sights and ammo basically.

Just sayin.
    this is all I do as well. Somehow my little hands ended up being perfect for the finger groves..

It is aftermarket sights and a minus connectors for our 3 shooters' flock of Glocks.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

There's a lot of tweaking and upgrades going on in this thread for a pistol that's supposed to be so.....

.....never mind. I'm just going to turn into a troll.
    Maybe, assuming that the troll has something they can present as being "perfect" out of the box for the same price as the upgraded Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Maybe, assuming that the troll has something they can present as being "perfect" out of the box for the same price as the upgraded Glock.
    that is easy, a VP9.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    that is easy, a VP9.
    ROTFL

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I never said there was anything perfect.

The thread just smacks of irony, given the common reasons that Glocks are suggested.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I never said there was anything perfect.

The thread just smacks of irony, given the common reasons that Glocks are suggested.
    Besides wanting night sights, which can come straight from the factory, I can, and have, carried Glocks bone stock. I can say that about very few handguns.

Even in the wheelgun days damn near everybody had to buy grips/stocks that worked for them.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

"The thread just smacks of irony, given the common reasons that Glocks are suggested."
    Bull.

Any pistol I shoot these days, be it a Glock, M&P, 1911, or HK is going to get new sights--so that is a wash irrespective of brand.

The rest of the modifications to Glocks I detailed above cost less than a nice lunch and take less time to perform than it would take to eat said lunch.

With the 4th gen guns, I'm OK shooting them stock with the exception of the sights and dropping in a butt plug.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

User Tag List