Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Video Rant

Gun Video Rant

Shelley asked me this morning why I was hurling profanities at my monitor; it was in part because of the video in this thread. But that video in and of itself wasn't so bad so much as it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I actually HAVE to watch a lot of youtube videos for my job (I know, such a rough life) and so I've developed a huge rant list about Youtube videos which I have to let out. Because seriously, some of this shit has to stop. For example:

1. If you start your video with "Hello youtube" or any form of "______ (salutation) Youtube" I'm not going to watch it because it's going to suck.
    2. Don't post shitty cellphone camera videos of your girlfriend with your 12 gauge with 3.5 inch magnum slugs while you giggle like a fucking retard and watch her get hit in the face with recoil. You're an asshole if you do.
    3. Tabletop reviews. OH LOOK A RANDOM DESK AND SOME FAT GUY'S HANDS HOORAY.
    4. Buy a lavalier mike and a digital audio recorder. I love watching videos out in the desert where the sound consists of "WHOOOSH CRACKLE STATIC GUN WHOOOSH" so much.
    5. If at any juncture the words "awesome mosin nagant video" pop in your tiny little head, you should have your youtube account revoked for life. I'd rather watch the Smurfs in French than another "bro check out my sweet ass mosin" video.
    6. Airsoft guns are not real guns. If you do not own any real guns, do not post videos about your airsoft and pretend it's the real thing. I will come to your house and hit you with sticks.

and finally...

7. Just because you're a woman and you own a gun does not mean you have some kind of magical insight in to concealed carry solutions for women, or that you actually know anything about guns. Posting a video of your garter-thigh holster for your crappy .380 just means you have bad taste in holsters and guns.

Okay, I think I'm better now. I'm gonna go watch the EDC song guy and RTTCQBMan again.

I take offense
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    3. Tabletop reviews. OH LOOK A RANDOM DESK AND SOME FAT GUY'S HANDS HOORAY.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Hey, I've done table top reviews. They were AWFUL.

So the video was a hit?

Sadly yes, 35K+ views.

WTF is a tabletop review?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

This is a tabletop review. This one also has the sin of starting with "hello youtubers".

13,000+ people have watched that. I think I'm going to be ill.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    and finally...

7. Just because you're a woman and you own a gun does not mean you have some kind of magical insight in to concealed carry solutions for women, or that you actually know anything about guns. Posting a video of your garter-thigh holster for your crappy .380 just means you have bad taste in holsters and guns.
    At least she's easy on the eyes.

A thread for hating on Nuntfancy, airsoft fags and youtube gun experts all in one place? Thank you

User Tag List