Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Critical Spare parts kit for Glocks

My bad on the RSA -- I considered it a consumable and not a spare part. Beyond a RSA, most folks have no business touching any other part on a Glock.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Agreed.

Hell, outside of my Glocks, I have no business changing parts on the rest of my guns.

I have lost track of how many slide release levers I have lost out of my spare parts kit to dudes in a class shooting a G22 and having a failure in the middle of the class. That happened in most of my classes this year as well. I didn't see it as much at work with the G17s, but it happens.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

All springs. (magazine catch spring not of concern)
    Extractor.
    Slide stop lever.

IMO.

I like the spare gun but also spare parts idea including mag springs. I bought some spare parts kits long ago from I think it was Glockmeister, so that's an easy but perhaps less economical way of doing it.

I've been shooting 2 g19s and 1 g17, Gen 3's, purchased circa 2008 I think it was, before the release of the Gen 4s and the problematic Gen 3's, so they have the good ol extractors and have been running well. Question is what spare extractors should I buy!? Apex? Latest Glock OEM?

User Tag List