Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Is DA/SA Obsolete (In Terms of Sales)?

Damn, autocorrect and lack of coffee.

HK P2000 and Beretta M9 civilian

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    My P2000 is the gun I struggle with the most. It’s a great firearm though, and sized just right. Glad it works out for you.
    The other day at the range I shot both of the above mentioned pistols, both with HST 147gr JHP. Personally I like the HK for carry due to its size. The DA/SA pull isn't the best out there. I sort of view it as a Glock 19 with a hammer. The Beretta M9 was a joy to shoot, basically less snappy and I like the grip better. I put the "D" spring in it, the only modification. Retracting the slide is like smooth, ball bearing smooth. The trigger pull is smooth as well with no fits and starts.....consistent from start to finish. Wouldn't part with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    My P2000 is the gun I struggle with the most. It’s a great firearm though, and sized just right. Glad it works out for you.
    Best thing I did was go with flat base plates on the magazine, my hand size is lucky enough to fit on the frame without them. I have also been testing out the wolff 10# hammer spring. Huge difference with the 10# spring. I shot it fine stock too, if this 10# keeps proving reliable it's definitely a keeper. All I use are CCI primers for reloads and it detonates them just fine. Indentations seem the same with the 11# WC spring in my px4cc.

User Tag List