Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An SME and a Staff member help out the Border Patrol and FoxNews

An SME and a Staff member help out the Border Patrol and FoxNews

Please understand that I am not a Border Patrol agent and have asked for that to be corrected. Fixed now.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/03...lives-at-risk/
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 02-03-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    #RESIST

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Good on you for bringing this to the national media's attention!

Our BP Agents have enough problems in the current theater as is without worrying about getting into a firefight with a improperly zeroed rifle.

Good job, my only issue with the article is the liability bit about personal owned rifles being used.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Good job, my only issue with the article is the liability bit about personal owned rifles being used.

I wonder if there is any liability to carrying a rifle on duty that the Chief Deputy hasn't approved.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Way to enlighten!

But a quibble:

I'm not American so I admit that I have no firsthand knowledge of this. But I checked with the wife of a friend of mine in Connecticut and she assured me that her gardeners and maid are perfectly law abiding.

Does the border patrol even need guns?
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    I told him when he asked that the "liability" issue was complete BS, and explained it in detail. Obviously got cut.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Good job guys. Hopefully the BP will appropriate the funds in the right place this time and spend a little more on a quality rifle than a Bushmaster.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Good job guys. Hopefully the BP will appropriate the funds in the right place this time and spend a little more on a quality rifle than a Bushmaster.
    CBP does not and has never use Bushleague, I mean Bushmaster. All M4’s in CBP are Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    CBP does not and has never use Bushleague, I mean Bushmaster. All M4’s in CBP are Colt.
    My bad, I thought someone said Bushmaster in another thread on the subject.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Way to enlighten!

But a quibble:

I'm not American so I admit that I have no firsthand knowledge of this. But I checked with the wife of a friend of mine in Connecticut and she assured me that her gardeners and maid are perfectly law abiding.

Does the border patrol even need guns?
    Ever noticed that 99.99% of the population of Canada is within, like, 25 feet of the US border? Yeah, don't think we're not wise to y'all. Of course the Border Patrol needs guns!

Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List