Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    SWR Specwar 762, Individual Form 4
    Forms sent 12/9
    Pending 12/22
    Approved 5/8 (would have been approved in April but there was a problem with the form and it was kicked back)
    Good purchase, the SpecWar still consistently meters better than nearly all others.
    #RESIST

It definitely seems to but it's damn heavy
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    It definitely seems to but it's damn heavy
    Time for an Omega then?
    #RESIST

Eyeballing an offering from Dead Air.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Eyeballing an offering from Dead Air.
    The one that you can change lengths on or is that Rugged?
    #RESIST

Sandman-S

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Sandman-S
    Take a look at this.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Take a look at this.
    The main benefit of choosing a modular suppressor is the ability to quickly adapt the suppressor to what you need without having to carry around multiple cans with you to the range, etc. You also don't have to make an often times difficult choice between a long and short suppressor. Not to mention having to purchase two cans, pay two stamps, fill out two Form 4's and then impatiently wait twice.

Modular suppressors' usefulness should be pretty apparent. Everyone likes flexibility and choices. Modular cans do just that. Sure, there are some who will find a configuration they like and stick with it only changing once or twice a year for a special circumstance but wouldn’t you want the ability to change it around if you needed to?

Since you guys brought up the Surge, let me talk about it for a moment. It ships in a 9" configuration and can be configured to a 7.5" with the removal of the Adapt module and re-installation of the end cap on the main suppressor body. This action takes a few seconds and once hand tight you can get back to shooting. The Adapt module does not require any thread-lock compound during installation.

We chose 9" and 7.5" configurations based on the most popular 7.62 cans in the industry.

Sound reduction is very comparable to competitor's products in the same lengths. Durability is something we take very seriously - we designed the Surge taking this into account by making the mount and expansion chamber out of a single piece of 17-4 stainless and utilizing a full Stellite baffle stack. We test every can that leaves our facilities for function as well as accuracy. If a can doesn’t meet our standards, we don’t ship it out. We're so confident in the Surge, and all of our products, that we back them with a full lifetime warranty. If anything happens to it, send it back and we'll repair or replace it for free.

----
    Chris Brady
    Rugged Suppressors
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Time for an Omega then?
    ha, if I opened my wallet right now moths would fly out. I got a killer deal on the specwar but at the time (2013) it was between that and the Saker. If the omega had been an option then I probably would've taken it.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Hoping to get the come and get your Omega email from Silencershop this next week. Very curious how it will work on my Aeroprecision 308 build, 11.5" 556, 9" AAC 300blk, 8" 300blk and 16" 6920.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List