Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    That is, trusts avoid CLEO involvement until BATFE changes the regs to require all "responsible persons" to be fingerprinted and submit CLEO sign offs...which may happen this year...
    Certainly anything is possible. I agree. It's good, like I said.

If 41P gets authorized who knows how it would be implemented? Would existing Trusts have to get CLEO signatures? I've read every possible scenario and it always ends with "well, they can amend it to say whatever they want, so....."

I really like the Trust for the other benefits, mostly regarding the use of items by any Trustee named in the Trust.

I would choose a Trust regardless of 41P going through or not. As a bonus, Trusts don't require you to get a CLEO signature (currently). That's all I was saying.

Best
    Harold

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Form 1 SBR submitted last night.....guessing 40 days.
    #RESIST

I'm at 34 days (and counting) on a Form 1 E File.

My 22 can from Silencer Shop was purchased 12/26. Form 3 (Trust) approved 2/15 and it has been sent to the FFL in Fredericksburg - 51 days.

Hopefully Form 4 (Trust) gets approved in May.

Per Silencer Shop times are actually getting better on paper Trust 4s. They've had some Trust 4s get approved in 65 days!

That's great, I'm running up to Austin to see what in stock at Silencer Shop and to check out the Omega. SLG mentioned thunderbeast in another thread, I saw a super small .30 suppressor with qd mount I want to see as well.

http://www.silencershop.com/shop/thunder-beast-30cb5/
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    My 22 can from Silencer Shop was purchased 12/26. Form 3 (Trust) approved 2/15 and it has been sent to the FFL in Fredericksburg - 51 days.
    DAMN, SON.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLine1 View Post
    That's great, I'm running up to Austin to see what in stock at Silencer Shop and to check out the Omega. SLG mentioned thunderbeast in another thread, I saw a super small .30 suppressor with qd mount I want to see as well.

http://www.silencershop.com/shop/thunder-beast-30cb5/
    I'm very satisfied with my Thunderbeast 30P-1, other than that they just came out with the Ultra 9 that weighs only 2/3 as much :-(
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    DAMN, SON.
    Yep. I'm pretty happy so far. Perhaps 4 months from manufacturer to FFL to me.

It's a far cry from my Form 1 and Form 4 (both paper Trusts) last year.

Both were submitted in February 2014. Form 1 SBR was approved in September and 5.56 suppressor was approved in late December!

I guess a 9mm can is next..... :-)

Picked up one, dropped paper on another..........dropping a few stacks of paper on others still.......... such is the burden of not being on suppressor welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Picked up one, dropped paper on another..........dropping a few stacks of paper on others still.......... such is the burden of not being on suppressor welfare.
    I can't wait to hear about these purchases
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post

Hopefully Form 4 (Trust) gets approved in May.
    Must've been in the same batch - my 9mm can from Silencer Shop was purchased 12/31; Form 3 approved 2/15 and it is en route to my FFL. I hope your May timeline proves accurate!
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List