Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Form 4 approved. Final wait time... one year and one day...
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

First form 1 took four months. Let’s see how long this one takes.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

My first Form 1 from 1/4/22 is still pending.

My second and third were approved within two weeks.

I called today and they said it was still pending but didn’t have any additional information.

Identical guns and builds for all three.

I screwed up. I used the wrong entry from the model listbox.

I sent a message to the “ask the experts” functionality asking if there’s a way of correcting a submitted form 1, but I suspect they’ll have to withdraw and refund. At least I just did it Tuesday so I won’t lose much time.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Now have several eForm 4s pending via Silencer Shop... certifying in person was pretty painless, went to do it twice now. I got rid of a shotgun I didn't need via consignment so the trips were worthwhile, got to drop off my shotgun + pick up the cash.

Now just have to sit on my hands. My eForm 1 SBR was approved in 2 weeks so im a little spoiled... if the eForm 4s take 6months or less i'll be happy.
    I just put in my first NFA item as eForm 4 through Silencer Shop- agreed that the in person process was pretty painless. I'll go ahead and be aggressive in my hopes, I'd like to see this happen in the 60-90 day timeframe, but it'll be whatever ATF says...
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    My first Form 1 from 1/4/22 is still pending.

My second and third were approved within two weeks.

I called today and they said it was still pending but didn’t have any additional information.

Identical guns and builds for all three.
    Update, my 1/4/22 Form 1 was approved 2/10/22.

Site Supporter
    Gemtech integrally suppressed M&P 22 upper filed 02/07/2021 stamp issued 4/18/2022 and received at dealer today. So 14 months ?

Paper form 4/trust via silencer shop. Last two NFA items were very quick (5-6 months) different examiner for this one.

And now we wait…
    Ken

Q erectors

Submitted for a 22LR and 9mm Q erector.

Will see how long it takes with the SBR submissions also now. Wonder if it’ll push suppressor times back as well.

Still waiting on the Omega 9k from last spring.

I’m really hoping all the brace-related Form 1s don’t delay Form 4s too badly. The Form 4 for my B&T suppressor was submitted on 1/28, right before the final rule hit the register.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List