Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

I just want to find a KAC 5.56 QDC in stock so that I can start the actual wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    Just bought a YHM Turbo K... my first NFA item... and all I got was a lousy sticker...

So the wait begins...
    Still waiting... "Pending" Almost 250 days now.

Starting to wonder if there has been a major slowdown at the ATF, either covid, or politics. Or I'm just impatient. I'm beyond the "average" number of days shown on NFA tracker, but its also my first, so I'm not surprised.

Dang, that's too bad. I'm at 170 from cheque cashed on my first and just allowed myself to start thinking "could be any day now". I am also only 10 in on a mask 22. LGS said he got one back for a guy last week at 165 days but has another guy that's been almost a year and still no stamp. No ryme or reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I just want to find a KAC 5.56 QDC in stock so that I can start the actual wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Failure2Stop
    #RESIST

I've got a YHM 556 turbo in jail at the moment, hopefully in by Thanksgiving. I very much want a mask and a 30 cal can as well. Oooh also one of those new sig 3D printed cans.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I've used him for help before and started feeling bad haha. I actually found a fullsize not long after posting that, purchased mid-NOV but it took forever to get to my dealer so the check didn't get cashed until early March. I'd definitely buy a CQB QDC right now to go with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    Still waiting... "Pending" Almost 250 days now.

Starting to wonder if there has been a major slowdown at the ATF, either covid, or politics. Or I'm just impatient. I'm beyond the "average" number of days shown on NFA tracker, but its also my first, so I'm not surprised.
    Finally got the call to come pick up my Turbo K today. Stoked to get it out and shoot it. 288 days from pending, to can in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I bought my first couple NFA items as an individual but Trust is the way to go. The silencer shop trust is a great value and works for paper / non silencer shop submissions as well. None of us will be around forever and even if you are single without kids the trust just makes things easier for whomever has to handle your affairs.
    I agree with the Trust route despite it taking longer. Not only can you have people designated as inheritors of the estate, but you can add individuals to the trust at any time who can then legally possess the NFA items. So while there's a loss of time, there's a significant gain in flexibility.

+1 for SilencerShop.com trust (how I filed mine)

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Anyone else have any cans pending SilencerShop's figuring out of the eForms process?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Anyone else have any cans pending SilencerShop's figuring out of the eForms process?
    Yep, 2 in fact

User Tag List