Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    The more people submit form 1s, the longer approvals are going to take. Which can are you looking at getting?
    So if one wanted a TBAC 7 30 cal and a suppressor for a AR... what would one do...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I'd probably be looking at 2 cans; something for centerfire handgun (maybe .45 cal for flexibility, but I mostly shoot 9mm so maybe that instead) and then something for rifle (likely 5.56)

I don't know a whole lot about suppressors though as I haven't done much research on the topic. Any thoughts?
    For handgun I recommend the Rugged Obsidian line. For 5.56 rifle, the sky is the limit. We can narrow down the options based on your specific needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    So if one wanted a TBAC 7 30 cal and a suppressor for a AR... what would one do...?
    Unfortunately Thunder Beast is in very high demand with the .30 caliber models selling out within hours of us getting them. But, the process is fairly simple: purchase from us and we can ship to your dealer if you aren't a Virginia resident or, if you are a Virginia resident we handle all the forms for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    Unfortunately Thunder Beast is in very high demand with the .30 caliber models selling out within hours of us getting them. But, the process is fairly simple: purchase from us and we can ship to your dealer if you aren't a Virginia resident or, if you are a Virginia resident we handle all the forms for you.
    Do you finger prints and all that stuff? I haven't done a nfa purchase since I did a trust before 41f. I am a va resident so I could driver over to you guys, its not terrible.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Do you finger prints and all that stuff? I haven't done a nfa purchase since I did a trust before 41f. I am a va resident so I could driver over to you guys, its not terrible.

Hansohn Brothers did my prints and photo right in the shop. Buying a suppressor from them is an incredibly easy and hassle free process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, as Kyle noted, we do prints and photos in the shop. We try to make the process as pain free as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Hansohn Brothers did my prints and photo right in the shop. Buying a suppressor from them is an incredibly easy and hassle free process.
    This cannot be overstated, Hanson really is outstanding to deal with. There’s a lot of slow NFA dealers, Hansohn is fast and professional.
    #RESIST

Looks like i might need to make a trip out soon.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    well, pulled the trigger on my first can.

Buddy had 2x SilencerCo Octane 45HDs pending Form 4 approval at his FFL, decided he didn't need two of the same can. Offered to sell me one of them for $350 shipped. Couldn't say no.

He's going to cancel one of the Form 4s and apply for a refund, then Form 3 it to my FFL. Will file my Form 4 when it arrives. Excited !

Next up will be a 5.56 can....

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    well, pulled the trigger on my first can.

Buddy had 2x SilencerCo Octane 45HDs pending Form 4 approval at his FFL, decided he didn't need two of the same can. Offered to sell me one of them for $350 shipped. Couldn't say no.

He's going to cancel one of the Form 4s and apply for a refund, then Form 3 it to my FFL. Will file my Form 4 when it arrives. Excited !

Next up will be a 5.56 can....
    That’s a nice deal there, for sure.

Just a thought before you order the 5.56 can....

If you have any suppressible 30 cals now or on the horizon, you may want to look at a 30 cal can for your 5.56.

There are several short 30 cal cans that do a great job on 5.56. Many have 22 cal end caps if you want to use them as well.

The ability to use it on more than one caliber outweighs any slight dB difference, in my opinion. Certainly others may feel differently.

I’ve two 5.56 and two 30 cals and I regret the 5.56s, honestly.

Just a thought...

Good luck with whatever you decide suits you best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List