Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

I finally got my cans today! A Dead Air Mask and Ghost-M.

I bought them from Hansohn summer of 2016, yes, twenty-sixteen, amidst the 41F mess.
    I missed the cutoff, and waited on my dealer to get up to speed on the new process (and using the SilencerShop kiosk). Then I waited on some updates to my trust to update it due to a name/address change. The dealer accidentally sold my Ghost from their inventory in the meantime... thankfully they had another in stock. Eventually got my paperwork all squared away last fall, and the check was cashed in January. Got the call for pickup today!

Of course, now there’s a sale that if I buy a can I could get a Ghost for half price. And in the meantime wipes are now contraband silencer parts or something.

Still... I finally have my cans!

Name:  65141567-AAFE-4EB3-B1E7-C45C3181F4A2.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  41.3 KB
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Sigh...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    #RESIST

Main thing holding me back from a SBR is the sole fact that I move states every 2-4 years because of my wife.. I want one so bad

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Main thing holding me back from a SBR is the sole fact that I move states every 2-4 years because of my wife.. I want one so bad
    You just have to notify them of the move. Not a huge deal unless she might end up in a state in which they aren't allowed.

I just filed my first Form 1(Efile, individual) SBR on Sunday. Per Reddit Form 1 wait time seem to average about 3-4 weeks. Doesn't stop me from looking at the status of my form just about every day...

I'm at 24 days since I submitted my e-form Form 1 for SBR. Is it too early to start calling to bug them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I'm at 24 days since I submitted my e-form Form 1 for SBR. Is it too early to start calling to bug them?
    Give it 30.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Give it 30.
    The NFA sub-reddit is suggesting that form 1s are taking a little longer than normal so I'll give it more time.

I may not have anywhere close to the patience required to wait for a Form 4... but I want a can

The NFA sub-reddit is suggesting that form 1s are taking a little longer than normal so I'll give it more time.

I may not have anywhere close to the patience required to wait for a Form 4... but I want a can
    Just get the PF pricing from @Hansohn Brothers and start the wait.
    #RESIST

The more people submit form 1s, the longer approvals are going to take. Which can are you looking at getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    The more people submit form 1s, the longer approvals are going to take. Which can are you looking at getting?
    I'd probably be looking at 2 cans; something for centerfire handgun (maybe .45 cal for flexibility, but I mostly shoot 9mm so maybe that instead) and then something for rifle (likely 5.56)

I don't know a whole lot about suppressors though as I haven't done much research on the topic. Any thoughts?

User Tag List