Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Once Hansohn calls me to pick up my Rev9 and you for your multiple cans, a suppressor day in Fred is called for so we can all test drive what's out there.

Any interested parties speak up....

I will have a Spectre II, Griffin M4SDII and Revolution 9.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 09-10-2015 at 07:54 AM.
    #RESIST

Just dropped a few more nickels on a couple of Bowers Group cans.

Needed a .45 caliber large bore suppressor for use on the wife's .45-70, and of course, needed something to quiet down the old .458 SOCOM.

Since we were at it, figured another .22LR can wouldn't hurt..............

Still waiting on a GemTech 9mm to clear, and a couple of shotgun suppressors, and a couple of SBS's........... Yawn........... oh well. At least I have the other 8 suppressors, MG's, and SBR's/SBS to keep me happy as I wait.

Sean is that a GM-9? Was talking with Chris from Hanshon about it and it has me wanting it especially when I get the Beretta cx4 storm threaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Just dropped a few more nickels on a couple of Bowers Group cans.

Needed a .45 caliber large bore suppressor for use on the wife's .45-70, and of course, needed something to quiet down the old .458 SOCOM.

Since we were at it, figured another .22LR can wouldn't hurt..............

Still waiting on a GemTech 9mm to clear, and a couple of shotgun suppressors, and a couple of SBS's........... Yawn........... oh well. At least I have the other 8 suppressors, MG's, and SBR's/SBS to keep me happy as I wait.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Sean is that a GM-9? Was talking with Chris from Hanshon about it and it has me wanting it especially when I get the Beretta cx4 storm threaded.
    I may either make your day easy or hard: Gemtech ONE is in stock now.

The GemTech I am waiting on to clear is the 9mm Multi-Mount. It is going to be dedicated to a 9mm AR, DDLES lower machined to run on G17 mags.

Well Omega is cheaper and might be better.

With the SpecWarK on the way I am okay with going to other mounts for a better can.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    My Saker 556, Saker 762, and Warlock II were approved September 5th! Already texted Hanson Brothers and told them to camp outside their mailbox for when those stamps arrive. Could be a week, could be a month.
    Form 4s are HERE. Picking up at Hansohn Brothers shop tomorrow morning. Please don't ask if I intend to shoot these on the way home....
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Form 4s are HERE. Picking up at Hansohn Brothers shop tomorrow morning. Please don't ask if I intend to shoot these on the way home....
    You suck and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Also, finger banged a dead air 762 today...local shop has it for 850ish...don't know if want.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Not like we could hear you.....

User Tag List