Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Just bought two LMT factory SBR lowers......the wait begins. This is my first NFA purchase. Hopefully Christmas will be good this year.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Just bought two LMT factory SBR lowers......the wait begins. This is my first NFA purchase. Hopefully Christmas will be good this year.
    From where and are they completely built? They wouldn't sell me a stripped one...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

For a while LMT refused to sell factory registered lowers to non-agency customers. I bought mine from Rainier and sent in the Form 1 myself. Every now and then I hear of someone who somehow gets one from LMT. I just assumed that they were someone who knew someone since their answer to me has always started along the lines of, "Silly rabbit..."
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I just submitted 2 form 1's. One for an SBS (10" 870) and one for and SBR (8.5" 300BLK). Stamps should be here early November.

Getting ready to drop two more Form 1's for his/hers SBS's on NEF single shot's..............12/20 respectively. Hardest part will not be waiting for shit to clear, but finding the right leather guy or girl who can rig up a couple of scabbards that will be able to be attached to the saddle bags of my bike............

Just got word my tax stamp is in. Looks like a Cannon Ball Run to Austin is on the books for Saturday morning. Going to be busy reloading all week to test out the Omega.

I work for a class 3 dealer. Just had 2 tax stamps on 2 Suppressors , for the same person, come back in 5 weeks! Paperwork was filed as an individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    I work for a class 3 dealer. Just had 2 tax stamps on 2 Suppressors , for the same person, come back in 5 weeks! Paperwork was filed as an individual.
    5 weeks?

I'm going on month 5 for a GM9.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't there for it

The wait begins on a Silencerco SpecWar K 5.56

Its hard to move away from Gemtech but the LE program with Silencerco is too nice and I only have my Gemtech HVT on my trust. My wife wants suppressors now. She is on board until she saw how much some cans cost. Silencerco might be the only "trust" option.

Debating on a Omega but His and Hers SpecWar Ks would be good.

Going to get a Warlock soon for the twins (9 weeks).

Might go back to Gemtech for a 9mm can too but the Osprey 45K has me thinkng as well.

Is it odd? Im selling guns to fund NFA stuff.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 08-20-2015 at 03:28 PM.

User Tag List