Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post

Mine was a pre 41F Trust. June 16 - May 17.
    Holy crap. 11 months. Hopefully I'll get some cans before the next presidential administration.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I'm still waiting on my last PRE 41F SBR lower from June 2016 as well. Should be any day now though. I've got other lowers so there is no real rush but I just want this done with!

Just picked up my last can (I swear) from Hansohn Brothers - TBAC 22 Takedown.

Ray said he's already gotten a POST 41F Individual F4 back.

Mine was a pre 41F Trust. June 16 - May 17.
    Since I have a pre41F trust that went Pending June 18th and as of yesterday, still hasn't been arppoved, we're enemies until it's approved.
    #RESIST

Mine was submitted June 16. No idea the pending date but it was probably a week or so later, I'd guess.

Get all the hate out quick. You should be GTG in a couple weeks!

PS - we need a suppressor day soon. Enough of us NOVA folks have quite a selection that we can try a ton of cans and plot our next submissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was submitted June 16. No idea the pending date but it was probably a week or so later, I'd guess.

Get all the hate out quick. You should be GTG in a couple weeks!

PS - we need a suppressor day soon. Enough of us NOVA folks have quite a selection that we can try a ton of cans and plot our next submissions.
    Sounds good. Once I get my last can...
    #RESIST

Paper Trust Form 4, for an in-stock can at the store I purchased from.

Purchase date: 5/13/16
    Send date: 5/28/16
    Pending: 7/15/16
    Still Pending as of 5/25/17

1 year, 12 days and counting for a Form 4. I will say, I have learned my lesson as far as submitting the paperwork myself, and not trusting the dealer to send for me. That will not happen again.

Either there is some latency in the on line system that caused this, or somebody has started to work nights and weekends up there in WV to cover the massive backlog, I just got my approved form 1 (trust, efiled) from July 10th last year. It was dated today on the actual form 1, Sunday June 4th.

I have never seen a piece of NFA paper work with an approval date on the form on a weekend day before.

Made my last couple of submissions right before 41F. After a long wait the gangs all here, finally.

Last of my 3 BCM SBR'd lowers approved last week as well - one for me and one for each of the kids.

DONE. DONE. DONE.

Be right back, installing DISLIKE button in the forum software. Because petty jealousy.

Made my last couple of submissions right before 41F. After a long wait the gangs all here, finally.

Last of my 3 BCM SBR'd lowers approved last week as well - one for me and one for each of the kids.

DONE. DONE. DONE.

#RESIST

DONE. DONE. DONE.

You, sir, are a real mensch. My hat is off to you.

User Tag List