Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: NFA group therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I don’t believe this - my last remaining eForm 1 just came through. Nothing left but that last eForm 4. Batch processing?
    Seems like it. I assume your FFL told you about your F4 approvals?

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Seems like it. I assume your FFL told you about your F4 approvals?
    Yes - Capitol Armory has what appears to be a near automated notification process. Time for a drive to Cedar Park.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Yes - Capitol Armory has what appears to be a near automated notification process. Time for a drive to Cedar Park.
    Good to know, I was probably going to check their site every day since I just got my F1 and wasn't sure how quick they'd notify. I did the mail to home thing so I'm curious to see how long it all takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Good to know, I was probably going to check their site every day since I just got my F1 and wasn't sure how quick they'd notify. I did the mail to home thing so I'm curious to see how long it all takes.
    The first thing I got was from BATFE, then a “you’re approved, stand by” email from CA. A second email from CA followed hours later with details about how to take delivery. So three separate emails for each item, two of which had the stamp attached.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    My Form 4 was approved!

Bad news is I only became aware of this after calling in yesterday to check (11/30/2023 was one year). It turns out it was approved on 11/9/2023. Neither I nor the FFL/SOT was notified via email. He said for some reason it wasn’t showing in their pending / in progress either. He said he’d call me back. He called an hour and a half later and he was able to find it and email it to me.

I picked it up today.

I hate to say it. If I hadn’t called in we wouldn’t have known.

Anyway! Baffles are in the ultrasonic cleaner now.
    God Bless,

Brandon

My last stamp came through, for a Turbo T3. I should be able to pick it up in a few weeks when I’m down in Austin, I’m not in that much of a hurry to pay for shipping. It would take that long to ship anyway.
    Ken

User Tag List