Thread: Well THAT Was Easy!

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To

Well THAT Was Easy!

Name:  5D7458AA-1119-41CD-A43A-7CA0C9924FA3.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.4 KB

Welcome to a new way of spending way too much money on stuff. Lol

DeadAir Nomad 30.

Amazed at how straight forward it all was in the end. Funniest part was when I walked into the local State Police Post with my fingerprint cards. The Trooper behind the glass looked at me, saw the cards in my hand, and got a huge grin on his face. “Whatcha get??!!!”

Hopefully the last wait won’t be a lengthy one.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Welcome to a new way of spending way too much money on stuff. Lol.
    Yeahhhhhh, I have just a few more things planned before I start down that rabbit hole, but I am making plans...

I went to my LGS to buy one today and it should have been a very painless process, but the electronic fingerprints took every bit of 30 minutes. I used to do a lot of concrete work and that really eats them up. Hopefully I'll have approval by Saturday, but however long it takes it will be better than the 11 months the first one took or the 87 days the second one took.

46 hours from submission to approval. Who says the government can't do anything right?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    46 hours from submission to approval. Who says the government can't do anything right?
    Nice!

Today marks day 1 of my next submittal. An e-form 4 on a trust for a Griffin HRT. Get to see if trusts are moving faster than they had been, but probably still nowhere near as fast of a turnaround as an individual.

User Tag List