Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3" model 10s available

3" model 10s available

Just noticed this

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...+10+38SPL+3%22

Buds has police trade in (Australian?) 3" 10s. If they ever fall off the "team buds only" list I might pick one up.

That's odd. I ordered one Saturday evening, I'm not a 'Team Member', and it did not have that restriction. I wonder if that means they are getting low?
    Hope and change again? Really?

That's what Buds does...when they have a rare or popular item, they list it under their membership category.

Site Supporter
    Just snagged one. Not too happy about the Team Buds BS, not really a revolver guy but i've lusted after a 3" K-Frame for a long time, under $400 shipped, i'm ok with.

I have one of these at Robar right now (from a different source). These were generally export police guns. Mine shoots great and should be a real keeper when it gets home from Robar. It will be the basis for my "Vanilla revolver" article.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I like 3" K-frames, but not with a square butt. That can be addressed though.

Rosco

Gone now.

Probably for the best. Got a 3 inch 686+ last month. Really didn't need a 3" 10.

At least that's what I'm telling myself since they're sold out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco Benson View Post
    I like 3" K-frames, but not with a square butt. That can be addressed though.

Rosco
    I said that too........until the Nills went on it and the world was right. Of course the grips cost almost as much as the gun......
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Jgsales.com lists some model 10 and 64's for sale on their site for about that price. No membership required.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyGreen View Post
    Jgsales.com lists some model 10 and 64's for sale on their site for about that price. No membership required.
    The only ones I saw were 4", and they ranged between $420 (basic M10 4") to $500 (hand-pick M64 4"). A membership at Bud's is (IIRC) $30, which brings the total for one of those 3" M10s to $370.

User Tag List