Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How does one draw from AIWB?

You are twisting my words, ignoring the . I will say it again, most internet claims about draw speed are pure BS. That is the reason I put the smiley after saying, by Internet standards, Robbie could say he draws to X target in .74.

Regardless of the reasons why, the participation in DOW (and posting of shooting results) by the Staff and SME members is almost non-existent. It isn't about "winning" or showing "who is fastest." It is about participating, leading by example, and encouraging others.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    the participation in DOW (and posting of shooting results) by the Staff and SME members is almost non-existent.
    I agree that it could be better, it'd be great if we could all make it to the range 3-5x per week, but we also have lives outside of our unpaid duties here.

How does one draw from AIWB?

GW's extremely concrete idea of exactly how much time it takes to perform various tasks, and therefore being able to know what pace is necessary to produce the desired result, is to me the pinnacle of defensive technical shooting ability, at least with respect to what can be developed on the range. If there's an ultimate state I'd like to achieve with my shooting, that's it. It's funny how that lines up with some of the stuff DB has written about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    I grab the pistol with my right hand and pull it out of the holster, pretty much the same as with every other holster...
    LOL! Me too,only with my left hand.

User Tag List