Thread: quick CCP question

quick CCP question

Would a M&P45 Midsize work for CCP? The barrel is short enough, but I'm not sure if the grip is.

A local club just sent out an email that they will be allowing CCP at their classifier tomorrow. If the midsize would work, one could classify in SSP, ESP, CDP, and CCP all with the same pistol. I don't have a M&P45 Compact.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Midsize will work fine. The IDPA CCP box dimensions are listed in 8.2.4.1.5 as 8 3⁄4” x 6” x 1 3/8” while the M&P45 Midsize is 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 1 1/5".

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Would a M&P45 Midsize work for CCP? The barrel is short enough, but I'm not sure if the grip is.

A local club just sent out an email that they will be allowing CCP at their classifier tomorrow. If the midsize would work, one could classify in SSP, ESP, CDP, and CCP all with the same pistol. I don't have a M&P45 Compact.
    As long as you make power factor for CDP, you'll be able to Classify in all four Divisions. There are several 45's that can pull that trick off!

AD

I just noticed the posted dimensions allow use of the VP9 in CCP. Hmmmmmmmmm.

User Tag List