Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30SK

I already have 10 compact mags too...

Depending on distance and variation in ammo, indidual pistols and shooter technique, you might see any of those. The Mepro sights on my P30 SK shoot like picture two.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Depending on distance and variation in ammo, indidual pistols and shooter technique, you might see any of those. The Mepro sights on my P30 SK shoot like picture two.
    Thanks GJM. I am carrying with P9HST2 147 JHP. The first 10 rounds of these at 5 yards look like the below, with drive the dot/sight picture 3. I think I am ok, but thought I would ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RJ; 12-28-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    You all aren't helping...
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    You should totally order one.
    Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I already have 10 compact mags too...
    See, there you go.

I like mine, here with the +0 pinky HK parts extension (GJM has the Gucci HK 10 round w/ pinky versions on his) and a Dale Fricke Zach holster I use inside my fanny pack.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RJ; 12-28-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Nope.

Definitely.

See, there you go.

I like mine, here with the +0 pinky HK parts extension (GJM has the Gucci HK 10 round w/ pinky versions on his) and a Dale Fricke Zach holster I use inside my fanny pack.

Doggone you, Rich_Jenkins and all the rest! I have absolutely NO money, was virtually CERTAIN that I was gonna be downsizing from my Sig P320 to either a G26 or a G19, selling my Sig to finance it (remember - no money?). Then, along you gents come, with all your great tales about the holiest of handguns, backing them up with pictures showing not just great shot groups, but, MOST unfairly, the guns themselves! To add insult to injury, one of your number provides a website with prices commensurate with the Glocks I pursue! I am sorely distressed - just what in THE hell am I supposed to do?
    Last edited by 11B10; 12-28-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks GJM. I am carrying with P9HST2 147 JHP. The first 10 rounds of these at 5 yards look like the below, with drive the dot/sight picture 3. I think I am ok, but thought I would ask.
    Rich, in my experience, a five yard target says much more about trigger control than sight regulation. Do you have some 15, 20 or 25 yard targets with that pistol?

HK P30SK

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Rich, in my experience, a five yard target says much more about trigger control than sight regulation. Do you have some 15, 20 or 25 yard targets with that pistol?
    Ok, this is about all I can find.

This was 10 rounds of S&B 115 at 25 yards on a 15 x 15 cm USPSA Metric head box. 7 of 10 in the box. Same drive the dot hold.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RJ; 12-28-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Doggone you, Rich_Jenkins and all the rest!
    Yes, instigators all!!!

Ok, this is about all I can find.

This was 10 rounds of S&B 115 at 25 yards on a 15 x 15 cm USPSA Metric head box. 7 of 10 in the box. Same drive the dot hold.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Shows promise! I would want to shoot some carry ammo at that distance and see what you get. At 25, ammo starts to be important in terms of overall accuracy and POI.

For what it's worth--CDNN is offering the V1 LEM 9mm P30sk for $500.

User Tag List