Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30SK

I would just do it. Sooner than later.

Site Supporter
    I really am dancing around a deal that was done two days ago in my soul and it's just getting to my brain. That's how strongly this firearm is pulling me. Everything "lines up," the caliber is the one I've been headed towards for sometime, the brand is one I've always coveted (but couldn't afford), and now THE gun - my "Grail gun," becomes available at a price I cannot resist. I now need to tell the wife, as she is saying "don't do it," because of the dollar loss. What can I say - she's not a gun person, at least not yet. Thanks for your thoughts and opinions, gentlemen - I'll keep ya'll posted.

If anyone gets buyers remorse about buying a new sk LEM, give me a call.

Site Supporter
    Now is the best - and - the worst. My bride has begrudgingly agreed with me (the best), but now, I'm going to have to wait a day or so (the worst) because we'd previously scheduled my nephew to come here tomorrow and begin tearing out two walls in our house. Naturally, since I'm retired, I'll be getting pretty dirty myself. This was my leverage in the deal - wife has always wanted these walls gone and she's getting it. I want the H&K P30SK - and I'm getting that! I feel as though I already own one because of all the ink here. Every conceivable aspect has been researched - holsters, ammo, sights, you name it. I've owned several firearms, but don't remember ever getting this juiced up. First chance I get - don't care if it's at night and I'm still filthy from working here - I'm going! Soon and very soon, to quote an old hymn.
    Last edited by 11B10; 01-22-2017 at 09:24 PM.

LOL. You'll love it.

Stand by, I'll have some magazine goodies/info in a week or so... Hopefully. Got the ideas now, just have to refine them/make sure they work.

Both the full size P30 15 round magazine and USPc 13 round magazine fit and work... But the 13 rounder fits a bit neater. The 15 rounder is going to need some effort. Of course, extra spacing is involved here, so we're going to need extra spacers. Stand by, I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    LOL. You'll love it.

Stand by, I'll have some magazine goodies/info in a week or so... Hopefully. Got the ideas now, just have to refine them/make sure they work.

Both the full size P30 15 round magazine and USPc 13 round magazine fit and work... But the 13 rounder fits a bit neater. The 15 rounder is going to need some effort. Of course, extra spacing is involved here, so we're going to need extra spacers. Stand by, I'm working on it.

XGrips make spacers. They work well.
    Hkparts.net has them

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    XGrips make spacers. They work well.
    Hkparts.net has them
    Yup. Got some ordered to try.

I use the 13 round mag as my reload and haven't seen the need for the spacer...it feels great in the hand as is without it. Unless your worried about over insertion?
    Last edited by TCB; 01-23-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    I use the 13 round mag as my reload and haven't seen the need for the spacer...it feels great in the hand as is without it. Unless your worried about over insertion?
    Agreed, though I use the 15 rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Nope. My little finger needs a "space filler", which I have ordered some of. I have several of the full-size P30 mag spacers, which don't look so hot but they do just fine for my hands. The 10 round P30SK magazines are a bit different, going to try +2 extension floor carrying plates for in the gun... Using the modified 15 round P30 mags for a spare carry is working excellent. I'll try to have photos of all of that soon, but I have to go back to Houston in a couple of days and have them try to fix what they gooned up.

Not blaming them. This cancer crap is a TOTAL guess work, they guessed wrong this time.

User Tag List