Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30SK

Site Supporter
    I have a Blade-Tech CHL for a P2000. The P30SK does not fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Does the BT fit your P2000SK?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Sorry, my error. Yes, when I had one. Pays to read the question carefully before responding.

Sorry, my error. Yes, when I had one. Pays to read the question carefully before responding.
    No, it was my attempt at humor, since a too high percentage of my BT holsters don't fit the guns I ordered them for.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    OK, I totally missed that one. All of my BT holsters (Classic, Nano, Eclipse) have fit just fine. I did get a P30 Nano that was not finished. The muzzle end was not crimped for lack of a better term. It was just straight all the way to the end. I called them, sent them a pic and they are sending me a replacement with no questions asked. I wish Raven would make a Morrigan holster for the P30 family.

Thank you, I was thinking the trigger guard between p2000/p30sk were to dissimilar in angle to be compatible.

Site Supporter
    I actually think that the rub (no pun intended) is the difference in dimension between the P2000's non standard rail vs the pic rail on the P30SK.

Quote Originally Posted by burntorangefan View Post
    P30 and the SK use the same holsters. My SK piggybacks in all my P30 holsters, as that's the gun I owned first - like many.
    Sorry not sure how I missed this. So you are saying a OWB holster for a P30 would also take a P30SK? Very interesting.

This would be for occasional competition (steel, USPSA) use, so I would only need friction retention and a decent fit. Thanks, I will definitely look into this.

OK, I totally missed that one. All of my BT holsters (Classic, Nano, Eclipse) have fit just fine. I did get a P30 Nano that was not finished. The muzzle end was not crimped for lack of a better term. It was just straight all the way to the end. I called them, sent them a pic and they are sending me a replacement with no questions asked. I wish Raven would make a Morrigan holster for the P30 family.
    Jason, could you clarify (I may have missed it) but the BT holsters you have, are you saying they fit BOTH the P30 and P30SK?

Rich.. P30 holsters will fit the sk. At least my JMCK and RCS both do.
    Last edited by CDFIII; 01-07-2017 at 01:18 PM.

User Tag List