Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: HK P30SK

I can't speak for the SK, but my JM AIWB for a VP9 did NOT fit the P30 I had.
    i used to wannabe

My P30 does not fit any kydex holster I have that's built for the VP9 (2 JM custom OWB/IWB or Blade Tech IWB). Yet the VP9 does fit in a Raven Concealment OWB made for a P30 and will not fit into Safariland ALS for a P30. So I would budget a new holster.

The JMCK P30L holsters accommodate the VP9 whereas the JMCK VP9 holsters do NOT accommodate the P30/L/SK. The only reason I even bought VP9 holsters is due to stabby HDs. If you use mid or no guard, it's a no brainer.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Name:  IMG_1477.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  40.8 KB
    So my $499.99 CDNN HKP30sk showed up yesterday. My gun is pre- finger rest magazine... not the end of the world. I did snag a set of Meprolite HK night sights for $60 bucks so that puts me into the gun w/ sights for around $578.00. Trigger is nice maybe even a touch nicer than my P2000. Got my friend at RCS to make me a VG2 for it. All in all I'm pretty happy with it. Just need to get a few rounds down range.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffDG View Post
    I imagine regular P30 holsters would work? I hope so at least [emoji23]. I plan on a P30/P30L next.
    P2000 holsters work as well. I've got 2 Sparks VM II's for the P2000's and they fit my P30's perfectly.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Site Supporter
    Some good holster tips here. Thanks everyone! I have just started to carry a P30sk V1 and am looking for holster solutions.

To add to the thread, Top Gun Supply has 15rnd 9mm P30 mags going for $36.95. Limit of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    Some good holster tips here. Thanks everyone! I have just started to carry a P30sk V1 and am looking for holster solutions.

To add to the thread, Top Gun Supply has 15rnd 9mm P30 mags going for $36.95. Limit of 2.
    I just ordered one of these, Mitch Rosen Upper Limit. OWB, but high on the belt for me for my concealment choice (baggy T shirt).

http://mitchrosen.com/order-online/#...egory=10984035

Site Supporter
    For those interested, Mike at Cross Creek Guns has the P30sk V1 with Meps, and 3 Mags for $670 shipped. I placed my order today and the P30sk should get here next week.

When I told my wife I just blamed GJM, Rich Jenkins, Dagga, and CDFIII.

Does anyone have a Kydex holster for a p2000sk and know if a P30sk will fit in it without modification?
    Thank you in advance.

Just picked up my LE LEM model as well, no finger rests. Oh well! Fantastic little carry piece!

User Tag List