Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: No longer using a "night stand" gun

Whereas my name is a killing word. I have a four year old who turns out to be mechanical, so when not being carried my pistol is 30 feet away in a biometric safe.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Whereas my name is a killing word. I have a four year old who turns out to be mechanical, so when not being carried my pistol is 30 feet away in a biometric safe.
    Greetings, Muad'Dib.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    You may want to check out the Keepers Concealment Errand or the similar holster offering from Dark Star Gear. Both are designed to be worn with or without belts.
    But are either of those available (and work well) for anything bigger than a subcompact?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Respond Naked...
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    This is good advice. I'm fairly certain the sight of a really really white, fat, butt naked apparition, screaming at the top of his lungs with a G34 would be enough to throw even the most seasoned criminal's OODA loop out of commission.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I consider my naked body to be a flashbang when used in conjunction with a good flashlight.
    Between y'all and Nyeti, there might be enough folks to put on a TNR (Tactical Naked Response) Home Defense Class at HiTS sometime this year once it warms up a bit.

Just try not to confuse your rifle and your gun.

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    What was the line from F2S on another site that I had to save for posterity? Oh, yeah: "I have found that you can get away with some pretty audacious shit if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

Quote Originally Posted by TR675 View Post
    Between y'all and Nyeti, there might be enough folks to put on a TNR (Tactical Naked Response) Home Defense Class at HiTS sometime this year once it warms up a bit.

Just try not to confuse your rifle and your gun.
    Where are you going to get polished Spartan helmets ?

We are diminished
    Here ... Google really has changed the world as we know it.

I used to have a war belt set up. It was quick to don with a cobra buckle and quick to get a gun in play with a SLS holster. now that I have the most michevious 2yo running amok, the pistol get's locked up in a safe.

After this weekend's developments, I'll work to include "GRIPZONE!!!" into the plan.

User Tag List