Page 27 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Current state of the AK

These are an entirely new model designed for Kalashnikovs. They do, obviously, take design cues from the ACE handguards. They aren’t available yet but will be soon-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Looks like TWS is releasing a new small red dot mount. In theory, I really like these little mounts for micro red dots, since they don't add a lot of stuff to the rifle, but it seems some of the iterations have had some issues. I wonder how solid this will be?

http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/product-p/36101.htm

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Looks like TWS is releasing a new small red dot mount. In theory, I really like these little mounts for micro red dots, since they don't add a lot of stuff to the rifle, but it seems some of the iterations have had some issues. I wonder how solid this will be?

http://www.texasweaponsystems.com/product-p/36101.htm
    Looks similar to the Midwest Industries AK mini dot mount and Atterro Arms Bravo mount.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I have a buddy that’s a dealer for Attero Arms. His shop guns that wear the mount have help up well without loss of zero. He says he has only received positive feedback from customers.

They do make several versions for various optics. https://www.atteroarms.com

Video from Attero:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_9V7585cIg
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

AND it works with your Ultimak!

*RS Regulate Affiliate*

Last edited by Guerrero; 10-15-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Sling loop friendly version.

*RS Regulate Affiliate*

I can see me getting one of these for my 12.5” 5.56mm AK.

Currently have a kit being built that would be a good home for this, it looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cool

RS Regulate GKR-10M

Keep your heat shield. Keep your cleaning rod.

http://instagram.com/p/BrDFam2HxC3/
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

User Tag List