Page 37 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Current state of the AK

Looks awesome KG!
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Yeah, that looks great.

ETA: Is CNC the same as the old Ace?
    Last edited by StraitR; 04-06-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Yeah, that looks great.

ETA: Is CNC the same as the old Ace?
    Nope.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Does anyone have experience with the CNC Bonesteel Stock?

I can't find any reviews of it out there online. It looks good on paper, but at $200 I'd like to get some real use feedback.

https://www.cncwarrior.com/Bone-Side...ck-p/27913.htm

Quote Originally Posted by ChknLivrNWsky View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the CNC Bonesteel Stock?

I can't find any reviews of it out there online. It looks good on paper, but at $200 I'd like to get some real use feedback.

https://www.cncwarrior.com/Bone-Side...ck-p/27913.htm
    The attachment method and hinge are solid. No experience with that particular stock option though.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    The attachment method and hinge are solid. No experience with that particular stock option though.
    Thanks,

I had one of their hinges before, and was very impressed. I'm trying to see if anyone has any experience with how the stock itself is comfort wise. After shooting a Yugo that kept beating my cheek I just want to make sure I don't have to go through that again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChknLivrNWsky View Post
    Thanks,

I had one of their hinges before, and was very impressed. I'm trying to see if anyone has any experience with how the stock itself is comfort wise. After shooting a Yugo that kept beating my cheek I just want to make sure I don't have to go through that again.
    Yugo’s are notorious for that. I hated the original stocks on my OPAP’s. Both got swapped out with M76 stocks.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Yugo’s are notorious for that. I hated the original stocks on my OPAP’s. Both got swapped out with M76 stocks.
    Yeah I've shot Arsenals, Hungarian, Veprs, etc. I thought the whole cheek slap thing with Yugo's was just a bunch of internet talk until I shot my friends NPAP. After that it really gave me pause about switching out the factory stocks on my SGL. Not that I think every aftermarket stock is going to be as horrible as that Yugo, just that I definitely don't want to spend ~$200 on something that's going to make me miserable.

Do you happen to have any experience with the triangle stocks from CNC Warrior? Same hinge, just metal triangle for the actual stock part.

I ran the CNC Warrior folding buffer tube and the Galil style. Both were comfortable. Only regret with the Galil style was getting the Warsaw length instead of the nato length.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Krink Handguards released!

The RS Regulate krink handguards are out. Stamped or milled pattern guns. No yugo yet. Soon.

http://instagram.com/p/BwrxWR6Hen1/
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

User Tag List