Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SAO Frame Mounted Safety Beretta 92 Centennial

SAO Frame Mounted Safety Beretta 92 Centennial

More pictures here: http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-centennial-photo/

Supposedly only 500 will be made.

Site Supporter
    Too bad it's a Brigadier slide. I like the dovetailed front sight that you get with that, just not the lines.

I like....may be out of my league, but I like.

Site Supporter
    What's up with the bottom of the dust cover?

It looks like a partial rail.

I think that might be the glare off the metal. It looks like a normal slanted dust cover in the other pictures. I wonder what the asking price is.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbonez View Post
    I think that might be the glare off the metal. It looks like a normal slanted dust cover in the other pictures. I wonder what the asking price is.
    I read on m4c, take that as you may, they will be retailing for around 3k each.

If permitted, post #13. http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....ntennial/page2

An SAO version of the standard 92 Brig would be nice. Same aluminum frame and a reasonable price. Not a collectors item, a shooter. I just saw a SIG P-210 Legend at my LGS. They want $2190.00 or so for it. I've always wanted one but I would have to sell every pistol + a rifle to afford it. Not going to happen.

Vending Machine Operator
    I wish demand for things like this was enough to keep the price a bit lower and the amount made a bit higher. I love Berettas but at a certain point the price point doesn't make sense in my budget anymore.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    An SAO version of the standard 92 Brig would be nice. Same aluminum frame and a reasonable price. Not a collectors item, a shooter. I just saw a SIG P-210 Legend at my LGS. They want $2190.00 or so for it. I've always wanted one but I would have to sell every pistol + a rifle to afford it. Not going to happen.

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday would I take a P210 over a 92 (and I REALLY like my 92s...)

I'd really like a steel framed SAO Beretta but, like a Desert Eagle in 50AE, they are WAY overpriced compared to other options on the market that I would enjoy more for less money

Quote Originally Posted by lightning fast View Post
    I read on m4c, take that as you may, they will be retailing for around 3k each.

If permitted, post #13. http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....ntennial/page2
    $3,000 each?

I guess they have to make up for the loss of the M9 program somehow...

User Tag List