Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official SHOT Show 2015 Subforum

Official SHOT Show 2015 Subforum

Please feel free to discuss all aspects of the 2015 SHOT Show in this forum.

I am interested to see how the various companies execute factory optics ready pistols and how the factory mounts compare to the milled counterparts. Besides the new glock and core, I saw either 10-8 or MSW posted pics of an optics ready 320.

Feedback on Leupold LCO and D-Evo please.... is the tech worth the price?

Feel free to start threads in this subforum about vendors, product, or whatever floats your boat. Firsthand info is always the best but linking (with proper attribution) is certainly fine too. We want all the best news and info condensed into one outstanding discussion subforum.

Shot a bunch of cool stuff today.

ALG AK triggers are awesome, and they will sell a truckload of them. $50/$75, and it feels like an SSA in an AK.
    Silencerco Omega and Salvo were fun to shoot.
    CMMG Mk47 Mutant was cool, light recoiling for a 7.62x39.
    Glock optics ready guns were just like the M&P CORE.
    Dead Air silencers (Mike Pappas, formerly of Silencerco) were VERY impressive, very little gas to the face and very quiet.
    Beretta M9A3 was an M9. Didn't see the SD there.
    No Sig Sauer. Was hoping to shoot the MPX and MCX.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    Feedback on Leupold LCO and D-Evo please.... is the tech worth the price?
    Leupold wasn't at Media Day. They may have been at the ATAC shoot, I will ask my co-workers tonight.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I am interested to see how the various companies execute factory optics ready pistols and how the factory mounts compare to the milled counterparts. Besides the new glock and core, I saw either 10-8 or MSW posted pics of an optics ready 320.
    It is a complete package with optic out of the box. No word on if they are going to offer optics ready slides.

If someone can make it - I would love to know if Crye Precision is making progress in bringing the Six12 to the street. And maybe buried someplace someone might find the Pakistan Hunting and Sporting Arms Development Company (PHSADC), who are supposed going to make new Webley top breaks, including a replica Webley Fosbery and bring them to the US (I wait with baited breath). But hey...why not?

Quote Originally Posted by dookie1481 View Post
    Leupold wasn't at Media Day. They may have been at the ATAC shoot, I will ask my co-workers tonight.
    Yes, they were at ATAC.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Yes, they were at ATAC.
    That thing is actually pretty cool. I'd need a day or so of range time with it, but it had a lot of potential. I got to shoot it just a bit and it is pretty quick to understand.

User Tag List