Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new 9mm without moon clips by Korth

If Korth builds a revolver that comes with a price tag that is only three digits before the decimal point, they will sell a truck load to all of us who want cheap Korths. But if they think they will take LCR market share or sell guns to cheap Cletus and his other brothers, it will never happen.

Korth says it should retail for about a grand.

Here is a first look/review.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post

Well done.
    #RESIST

Welp...I don't really need food other than ramen anyways.

And I agree with one of the commentors, those look like K/L frame stocks. If they are, that decision is inspired. A Korth in 9mm with Spegel boot grips? Yes please.

I did the full court "gun writer" press this morning, and I will be getting one. Super neat gun.......and its a Korth I can afford. I look at it as being S&W Performance Center money and that is its competition. I was told that ATF may not let it in with a 2" barrel so they may go 3" for the US, which would be fine.

Korth also had a 1911...........JUST WOW. 1911 bottom end and compatible with all 1911 parts (triggers, magwells, grip safeties, etc...). Slide was sort of Glock 21ish and took Glock rear sights....AND THE INSIDES ARE HK P9S. Yes, roller locked with a locked barrel Teutonic goodness. John Browning is conspiring in the Halls of Valhalla. Killer trigger and the barrel and lock up should be a 1" 50 yard gun. Simply sick. Wayne was floored by the thing.........that speaks volumes.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

You going to have it in time for the Revolver Summit?

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post

Korth also had a 1911...........JUST WOW. 1911 bottom end and compatible with all 1911 parts (triggers, magwells, grip safeties, etc...). Slide was sort of Glock 21ish and took Glock rear sights....AND THE INSIDES ARE HK P9S. Yes, roller locked with a locked barrel Teutonic goodness. John Browning is conspiring in the Halls of Valhalla. Killer trigger and the barrel and lock up should be a 1" 50 yard gun. Simply sick. Wayne was floored by the thing.........that speaks volumes.
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 01-22-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: fixed video link
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I did the full court "gun writer" press this morning, and I will be getting one. Super neat gun.......and its a Korth I can afford. I look at it as being S&W Performance Center money and that is its competition. I was told that ATF may not let it in with a 2" barrel so they may go 3" for the US, which would be fine.

A 3 inch barrel would make it even better. I just wish their proprietary loader didn't use a twist knob.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post

Posted on GNM, but how did the other Korth with the big target barrel shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Posted on GNM, but how did the other Korth with the big target barrel shoot?
    It didn't, at least while I was there. They were out of .38 ammo.

User Tag List