Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A new 9mm without moon clips by Korth

Site Supporter

A new 9mm without moon clips by Korth

Just saw this. Seems not to need moon clips.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-9mm-revolver/

I have no idea what the dude is saying. Wonder how many Euros it goes for?

They are beautifully made but it probably costs more than a new car. I want them I want them to bring back the Multi-caliber Medusa revolver that was made here in Texas...

They're going to be at Media Day, I want to give them a shot and see what's up.

Interesting lines. I'd like to handle one.

Twist knob speedloader? Booooooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post

Twist knob speedloader? Booooooo!
    Agreed. Did you see on that other thread (Speedy Bee, something like that) where somebody has resurrected the old Dade loader. I was tempted; until I saw they sell for thirty-six bucks a pop.

I'll pass, thank you.

Two revolvers I'd really like to have are a Korth and a Manurhin. I probably could never afford to buy one, even if I could find one, but they are about as close to revolver heaven as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Agreed. Did you see on that other thread (Speedy Bee, something like that) where somebody has resurrected the old Dade loader. I was tempted; until I saw they sell for thirty-six bucks a pop.

I'll pass, thank you.

At $36 a pop I'll take a schnitzel in my nein nein platz and order SLV's straight from deutschland.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I wanna see something attached to that side rail.

Only so I can see a holster for that combo.

First, for a right handed shooter. Then for the other strong handed shooter.

Want.

That is all I have to contribute to this.

-Rob

PS: Agree with Jeep RE: Manurhin. I am thinking of taking a post-doc in France in about 4 years. You can bet, I will apply for my permits and try to buy an MR-73 to shoot while there and bring it back with me to the US (ha...we'll see how that goes!).

I want one........no, I really want one. I am now coveting.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List