Thread: Shots fired near Vice President Biden's house

Shots fired near Vice President Biden's house

Anyone heard anything more on this story?
    He apparently was not home at the time, but was expected to be spending a few days there.

Maybe his wife needed to use the shotgun.

I wasn't going to say a word about his double barreled shotgun......

Truthfully, can't say that I care much.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Maybe his wife needed to use the shotgun.
    Where's the "like" button...
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

Shots fired near Vice President Biden's house.

That's like asking if ... Obama .. Nancy Pelosi ... Eric Holder .... Al Sharpton ... Harry Reid ....Hillary Clinton ...John Kerry ....Barney Frank ....Charles Rangel ....Michael Moore Jumped off a 100 story Building who would hit the ground first.
    WHO FUCKING CARES !!!!!!!!!

Site Supporter
    CNN was replaying the shotgun video clip with the story. One thing, I don't understand is that the Secret Service saw a car speeding during the incident. Don't they have any defense in depth or pursuit capacity? Seems not to be rocket science to stage a vehicle in a manner to control or chase on local roads.

I used to think movies like White House Down or Olympus Has Fallen were stupid as you could pull it off. Now ....

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    One thing, I don't understand is that the Secret Service saw a car speeding during the incident. Don't they have any defense in depth or pursuit capacity? Seems not to be rocket science to stage a vehicle in a manner to control or chase on local roads.
    I'm sure that the Secret Service has some kind of depth to pursue a vehicle/apprehend a suspect, but it's not their main duty. Their main duty is protection. If their primaries and secondaries are unhurt from an incident, why engage in pursuit/apprehension? This is a group of folks whose main jobs are the interdiction of assassination attempts, not felony stops.

Also, judging by the secret service guys I see hanging around my neighborhood and in front of the president's house down the block...They are concerned with what they are concerned with, not anything else. I actually have this suspicion a gunfight could break out in front of the secret service guy, in the armored Suburban on Hyde Park Boulevard, and he'd call it in, but only after he finished his text message.

-Rob

User Tag List