Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: new Raven holster

No disrespect to their developers, but if I was serious about developing a fast appendix holster, Mr_White would be my go to tester.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

What?! No bolt on Bloodshark sheath to go with it!?

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    The Soldier Systems piece is intriguing. Lots of good pictures. Alas, appendix carry is not for me. Seems somewhat reminiscent of the Incog.

E
    Impressive if it includes all that hardware, would seem to be very adaptable.

I like Kyle Defoor. He mentioned somewhere that he was working on a project with Raven but I didn't expect it to be appendix. I've never seen him do anything but behind the hip. The design definitely has a lot of flexibility.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Incog wannabe, IMO.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.

looks interesting, but I need more of a wedge then that it looks like those pad provide (I'm 5' 9" and 160 with a runners build.).. The price is also a put off for me but I do like kyle defoor and look forward to hearing peoples opinion.

The more I look at it and read the Soldier Systems link, the more intrigued I become. I also first thought "injected molded, INCOG repro" but I see some things about it that I really like. My Shaggy is four years young now and I've wanted to try something different just because so I ordered an Eidolon to try out. I may hate it but you never know until you try I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    looks interesting, but I need more of a wedge then that it looks like those pad provide (I'm 5' 9" and 160 with a runners build.).. The price is also a put off for me but I do like kyle defoor and look forward to hearing peoples opinion.
    I would guess that the little outrigger piece may do that. Given the materials I suspect it has a chance of not breaking while being able to pull the grip in and not add much thickness. Think about how the SME works.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I like Kyle Defoor. He mentioned somewhere that he was working on a project with Raven but I didn't expect it to be appendix. I've never seen him do anything but behind the hip. The design definitely has a lot of flexibility.
    Really? He's the person I think of when people talk about AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I would guess that the little outrigger piece may do that. Given the materials I suspect it has a chance of not breaking while being able to pull the grip in and not add much thickness. Think about how the SME works.
    your tempting me, its really interesting to hear your perspective of holsters.

User Tag List