Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: new Raven holster

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    It's over here
    Funny.

I still have the original test gun and I've also got a cutaway that would also serve to test the holster around the house, though obviously that one wouldn't be suitable for carrying out in the big dangerous world.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Put your SIRT in that sucka and you're good to go. Anyone who tries to attack you gets blasted directly in the pupils
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

We are diminished
    The Raven Eidolon (pronounced ˈlɛɡəʊ):

Construction quality is unbelievably high. These are clearly not one-off holsters but precision machined (if that's what you call it) pieces of gear. Each individual piece is labeled/embossed with its specific placement and most have Raven logos or identifications on them, as well.

Once I've gone through the options and figured out what configuration(s) I'm going to try, I'll report more.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

Construction quality is unbelievably high. These are clearly not one-off holsters but precision machined (if that's what you call it) pieces of gear. Once I've gone through the options and figured out what configuration(s) I'm going to try, I'll report more.
    Looking forward to the report.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

So it's pronounced Legume or Legolas?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Probably should start my next appendix survey to determine what percentage of forum members use the directions to assemble the holster?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I removed your ability to post polls ....

Construction quality is unbelievably high. These are clearly not one-off holsters but precision machined (if that's what you call it) pieces of gear. Each individual piece is labeled/embossed with its specific placement and most have Raven logos or identifications on them, as well.

Once I've gone through the options and figured out what configuration(s) I'm going to try, I'll report more.
    Oh, damnit. Kind of want.
    #RESIST

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Probably should start my next appendix survey to determine what percentage of forum members use the directions to assemble the holster?
    I certainly will. I can't figure out how to start my car without the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    I removed your ability to post polls ....
    Love ya, bro! LIKE. +REP. Internet high five. Other stupid sayings!

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    So it's pronounced Legume or Legolas?
    Click on the link, genius.

Dude whoever did the grip work on that Glock got way too aggressive with the woodburning kit.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List