Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul is making Glock mags now

I am all for OEM quality, but if they are both reliable, durable and similarly priced products, then who would you rather give your money to, they guys who told Colorado adios MFers and your stupid mag limit laws or the guy who allegedly screwed everyone who made him a success so he could screw his trophy nurse?
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I am all for OEM quality, but if they are both reliable, durable and similarly priced products, then who would you rather give your money to, they guys who told Colorado adios MFers and your stupid mag limit laws or the guy who allegedly screwed everyone who made him a success so he could screw his trophy nurse?
    That and made in the US. Probably in Wyoming
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Maybe if they made a 140mm and a 170mm magazine for USPSA I'd understand the hype.
    Dear God please let them do this for the M&P!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomshek View Post
    Dear God please let them do this for the M&P!
    My thoughts exactly. Those mags aren't particularly cheap, and they can be harder to find.

I guess I should by Glock 17 so I can get to use these mags lol
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
    C.A. P.C. 832

I'm plenty set on Glock 9mm mags, but this move is awesome for the market. Distributors and dealers will have to cut their OEM prices to a more reasonable amount, since I would assume street prices having doubled in the last few years has no logical correlation to production costs/changes for the current generation of mags from Glock.

Coupled with the influx of availability once magpul fully ramps up production, I see fat years ahead for Glock shooters. Until Sandy Hook V2, or a political fiasco comes along.
    You don't gotta love it. You just gotta do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I guess I don't have the money you do so I like the idea of cheap and good mags.
    Really?
    I have Glock mags that are 10+ years old and they still work fine.
    Even if you buy 10 mags a year that's $100 a year you're saving, which is $8.34 a month.
    That's not exactly Trump money we're looking at.
    Just admit you're a Magpul groupie and stop blowing smoke with the cost savings BS.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

While I wouldn't say it's a yawn, I'm pretty well situated with OEM Glock magazines-but I'm certainly willing to try/experiment with one of the Magpuls or so-for science, of course.

Best, Jon

Hopefully they can make a reliable 10 round magazine...

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Just admit you're a Magpul groupie and stop blowing smoke with the cost savings BS.
    Damn, dude. It really seems like someone's been pissing in your cheerios lately.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

User Tag List