Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul is making Glock mags now

Shut up and take my money!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I like the cost savings myself. Perhaps they hope this to be another staple product like PMags.
    I can find new Glock 17 mags for under $20, it's not like we're talking a $200 P7M13 magazine here.
    Glock mags are already a staple product.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

I won't sell my Glock mags but I'll certainly grab these. Can't hurt.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

ill take a reliable $15 magazine... just saying. It makes sense to do this as many people, including myself, trust pmags and will be willing to at least try an (hopefully reliable) alternative to glock factory magazines. I am not disagreeing with you jody but they are a business and these will sell, most likely very well.

I note they appear to be easier to disassemble, and appear to have a follower designed to allow debris to be shook out of the mag. That might be useful for a guy training on a sandy range or whatever.

Didn't Sean talk about Glock mags having issues with choking in over-the-beach work?

Sounds very interesting. I remember not long ago not being able to get Glock mags because everyone was sold out. Let me know when the beta testing on the Magpul mags is over. However I wouldn't mind doing some beta testing on them myself. When will they be available for sale?

They need to crank out some $16 p30/VP9 mags
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    They need to crank out some $16 p30/VP9 mags
    $16 MR762/HK417 mags, heck $16 US manufactured FAL mags would be awesome.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Vending Machine Operator
    I agree with Jody that they're not necessary, but I also really like most Magpul products. It never hurts having more good options available. If nothing else it's an incentive for Glock to keep theirs cheap.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I have to try these. Normally I would only buy Glock mags, but Magpul and Mecgar are the two mag makes for which I'd make an exception. Now part of that is simply I like cheap (10 mags at $7 savings a mag = close to 300 rounds of 9 mm), but Magpul tends to make stuff that works.

User Tag List