Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul is making Glock mags now

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I don't really shoot these "rifle" things you people speak of...so a discussion of them frightens and confuses me. If I had one of the HK rifles it would sit lonely and unused in the gunsafe like my other rifles do now, so I don't think I'm qualified to offer an opinion.

When you next meet with your Magpul overlords please explain to them the pressing need for reliable yet inexpensive 9mm 1911 magazines.
    Wait. Isn't the real pressing need for reliable yet inexpensive H&K magazines?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Wait. Isn't the real pressing need for reliable yet inexpensive H&K magazines?
    I'd be cool with that, but when I originally bought my P30 pistols I also bought a whole bunch of magazines at the same time and so far I've yet to actually see one break...so I think I'm good on that front. I'm reasonably certain that in the much discussed aftermath of the nuclear holocaust the cockroaches will be crawling all over P30 magazines.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Lemme get this straight... People are upset over potentially good Glock mags at $16 with a possible street price of $10?
    If I can buy them for $10 a piece I'll buy 10. I would much rather bounce $10 mags off the concrete when shooting indoors and doing dryfire work and save my OEM mags for carry.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post

Look into my eyes,
    And you will see
    Visions of Magpul,
    Magazines

Search your heart,
    Search your soul,
    Bargain Glock magazines?
    You will search no more!

Don't tell me,
    It's not worth forum flame wars
    Between cool kids
    And shameless magpul whores

You know it's bull,
    Everything you do,
    You do for Magpul
    Haha

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    I think $10 is extremely optimistic for a street price on these Magpul units.

Gen3 PMAGS retail for $14.95 and most online vendors seem to sell them for around $14.20
    Gen2 PMAGS retail for $12.95. Many are selling them for around $11.99 while some vendors trying to clear them out are selling them around $9

Unless people have info to indicate otherwise, it's hard for me to believe that the Glock mags will have a much cheaper street price than new PMAGS, despite a higher MSRP.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

There were some hints dropped at M4c that the Glock mag line might include specific versions for various gun games. I'd jump all over a $25 23+1 Glock mag...

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Lemme get this straight... People are upset over potentially good Glock mags at $16 with a possible street price of $10?
    I can't believe how many people can't seem to take 'yes' for an answer when it rears its good-looking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I think $10 is extremely optimistic for a street price on these Magpul units.

Gen3 PMAGS retail for $14.95 and most online vendors seem to sell them for around $14.20
    Gen2 PMAGS retail for $12.95. Many are selling them for around $11.99 while some vendors trying to clear them out are selling them around $9

Unless people have info to indicate otherwise, it's hard for me to believe that the Glock mags will have a much cheaper street price than new PMAGS, despite a higher MSRP.
    You're probably right but still, we the consumers will be winning.
    #RESIST

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    ...still, we the consumers will be winning.
    Absolutely. I always support more choice in the market.
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

I don't understand the butt hurt. If you shoot enough to wear out Glock mags, the mag cost is a pretty insignificant part of the cost equation. All things being equal, spending less is better. The problem is things are not always equal. Hell I may buy a G19 just to try these
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List