Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Armed citizens USELESS against terrorists

In a follow-up to the post I linked to earlier, Chris Hernandez has some info from one of the "bad guys" in the simulation, who says that--surprise!--the spin being put on it is garbage: A “Bad Guy” from the Charlie Hebdo Simulation Speaks | chrishernandezauthor
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    In a follow-up to the post I linked to earlier, Chris Hernandez has some info from one of the "bad guys" in the simulation, who says that--surprise!--the spin being put on it is garbage: A “Bad Guy” from the Charlie Hebdo Simulation Speaks | chrishernandezauthor
    It was Sonny Puzikas against a random handful of blog commenters? He's more than a match for a firearms instructor, let alone a random toter's permit holder!

*poker face smilie goes here*

(Good comments here on the media spin, with Robert F. showing up to explain his side of things.)
    Last edited by Tamara; 01-22-2015 at 09:32 PM.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Fully realizing the issues involved with Sonny P and the recent shoothouse mess, I've worked with him in the past and I can say for a fact that he is a talented shooter and a tough motherfucker. He's also competitive by nature, if he got shot by Joe CCW in those scenarios AT ALL then that's sayin something.
    Last edited by Chuck Haggard; 01-23-2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: excessive redundancy

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Fully realizing the issues involved with Sonny P and the recent shoothouse mess, I've worked with him in the past and I can say for a fact that he is in fact a talented shooter and a tough motherfucker. He's also competitive by nature, if he got shot by Joe CCW in those scenarios AT ALL then that's sayin something.
    I have trained with him in the past as well and agree on all counts.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    Fully realizing the issues involved with Sonny P and the recent shoothouse mess, I've worked with him in the past and I can say for a fact that he is in fact a talented shooter and a tough motherfucker. He's also competitive by nature, if he got shot by Joe CCW in those scenarios AT ALL then that's sayin something.
    Aapart from my (admittedly Too Soon) aside, I was being dead serious.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Aapart from my (admittedly Too Soon) aside, I was being dead serious.
    I meant my comment to be more along the lines of general info
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

User Tag List